Sunday, September 22, 2013
HOW TOXIC ARE YOU?
Answer “yes” or “no” to the following statements.

Y  N  1. I have taken antibiotics during my life.
Y  N  2. I have gotten vaccines.
Y  N  3. I have taken aspirin, or Tylenol, or ibuprofen, or other over-the-counter pain medication.
Y  N  4. I shower and/or bathe in regular tap water.
Y  N  5. I drink water out of the tap.
Y  N  6. I have used plastic containers to heat my food in the microwave.
Y  N  7. I have been in a swimming pool where chlorine was used.
Y  N  8. I drive in a car every day.
Y  N  9. I drive in heavy traffic.
Y  N  10. I use hair dyes.
Y  N  11. I use fingernail polish.
Y  N  12. I use makeup and cosmetics.
Y  N  13. I use moisturizers, body lotions, and sunscreens on my skin.
Y  N  14. I use air fresheners in my house.
Y  N  15. I use bug spray in my house.
Y  N  16. I use standard cleaning products in my house.
Y  N  17. I use standard soap and detergent for my skin and my clothes.
Y  N  18. I use toothpaste with fluoride.
Y  N  19. I eat in fast-food restaurants at least once a month.
Y  N  20. I eat in restaurants at least once a month.
Y  N  21. I eat products produced by large publicly traded corporations.
Y  N  22. I buy brand-name food products that are heavily advertised on TV.
Y  N  23. I eat pork and shellfish.
Y  N  24. I use artificial sweeteners such as NutraSweet or Splenda.
Y  N  25. I drink regular (non-diet) sodas several times a week.
Y  N  26. I drink diet sodas several times a week.
Y  N  27. I have fewer than 2 large bowel movements every day.
Y  N  28. I have taken over-the-counter, nonprescription drugs.
Y  N  29. I have taken prescription drugs in the last 5 years.
Y  N  30. I use non-stick pans to cook with.
Y  N  31. I use deodorant and antiperspirant.
Y  N  32. I do not drink 8 glasses of purified water every day.
Y  N  33. I have never had a colonic or enema.
Y  N  34. I live near high tension power lines.
Y  N  35. I use a cellular phone without electromagnetic chaos protection.
Y  N  36. I use a laptop computer with a wireless device.
Y  N  37. I use a wireless telephone in my house.
Y  N  38. I live within a few miles of a manufacturing plant of some kind.
Y  N  39. I live within 160 kilometers of an agricultural area where produce is grown.
Y  N  40. I live within 160 kilometers of farms where livestock, cattle, chickens, or other animals are raised.

If you’ve answered “yes” to over twenty questions, you may be highly toxic. The purpose of this short quiz is to demonstrate how living a “normal life” can result in massive exposure to toxins. A hundred years ago many of the toxins on the list were non-existent. Today, there are new toxins introduced into our environment—and our bodies, daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll